Summary: Assists the Portfolio Manager in working with third-party leasing representatives to ensure consistent commitment to Sand Capital properties, as well as repositioning property by working with existing tenants in the Sand Capital portfolio on renewals and restructuring. This position is based in the Scottsdale, Arizona, office.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manages existing tenant renewals
- Coordinates preparation and review of amendments and/or leases with Legal Department
- Tracks, updates, and maintains portfolio financial reports
- Assists Portfolio Manager in obtaining required documents for leases
- Works with Portfolio Manager to ensure leases follow the Lease Delivery Process
- Assists Director on as-needed basis
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
- 2 to 4 years commercial real estate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to multitask in high-stress situations
- Effective communication
Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.